Friday, May 12, 2017

Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 02 Red Stop Review and Swatch


Hi Beauties

So one of my favorite brands Lakme has recently launched a new range of lipsticks which are Lakme Enrich Crayon.This range has almost 10 shades which are Reds,Orange,Corals,Pinks,Brown and a Mauve too.These comes in a crayon form like a chubby lip pencil.You get a free Sharpener with every Lip crayon which is super inexpensive.I was so excited to see the color range but first I wanted to buy 1 and try out how they turn out to be.So I picked up a coral shade which is Red Stop 02.







Lets' begin the Review


Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 02 Red Stop Review and Swatch

Packaging :- If we talk about the packaging these crayons looks exactly the same color crayons which we used to have in our schools.These crayons comes in a chubby crayon type packaging.The color of the crayon is exactly the same from inside and outside so that you can easily choose the exact color.It comes with a black plastic cap on it.The tip is very sharp also soft .These crayons comes along with dual sharpener from Lakme as well which is a Yayyyyy.It is easier to sharp the pencil once you have used it to get the tip really pointed.








Price :- INR 185/-




Quantity :- 2.2gm

Available :-These crayons are easily available online and in beauty stores as well..

Shades Available :- Lakme Enrich Crayon 01 Berry Red
                                             Lakme Enrich Crayon 02 Red Stop
                                             Lakme Enrich Crayon 03 Candid Coral
                                             Lakme Enrich Crayon 04 Mauve Magic
                                             Lakme Enrich Crayon 05 Peach Magnet
                                             Lakme Enrich Crayon 06 Pink burst
                                             Lakme Enrich Crayon 07 Shocking Pink
                                             Lakme Enrich Crayon,08 Baby Pink
                                             Lakme Enrich Crayon 09 Cinnamon Brown
                                             Lakme Enrich Crayon 10 Blushing Pink


Swatch :- These Lip Crayons contains a high level of mineral powders which keeps your lips soft and gives a matte finish.These are quite soft and creamy and glides on the lips super easily.Color pay off is very good.You can swipe second coat for the exact pigmentation.




Application :-  First outline your lips with this crayon like you do with your lip liner then fill your lips with the same color and intensify the look with two swipes.

Staying Power :- 5-6 hrs.





My Review :-  Lakme has always been my favorite brand since my teenage.Every now and then if Lakme launch the affordable products I try to get my hands on them.This Lip Crayon is premium quality lipstick.The shade is very pretty it is a tomato red or near to orange shade.It has a soft and velvety texture.It is so light weight that you don't realize you have something on your lips.It is not super drying also doesn't crack your lips.The color pay off is amazing and you get exact color in one swipe.This is also a long lasting lipstick I must say.It almost stayed for good 5-6 hrs on my lips even after having my meal and tea.I am very much satisfied with the price it comes with.Super affordable and decent quality product.Good job Lakme.





Let's see how this looks on me






Final Rating :- I give this Crayon lipstick 4.5 out of 5 because i didn't see any con in this one. I highly recommend this to you people.





Go check out the new shades for your every day use.I am definitely gonna pick few more shades as now I am fully satisfied with this product.

I hope you people like this post.Let me know which shade is your favourite.

Till the next time

Stay Beautiful
<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment