Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year's Eve Silver Shimmer Eyes Makeup Tutorial

Hey Loves

New Year is all set to come up and so are New year parties gearing up.I created a simple Silver shimmer eyes makeup tutorial which is wearable on day time as well as night.So let's quickly jump into the tutorial.

1. First I prep up my eyes using a concealer and then some compact powder on it to have a clear canvas to work on.





2.Then I took a silver chubby pencil and place it on my eye lids without touching my crease line to make a base the silver color.On top of that place some silver shimmer eye shadow on the lid .




3.Now take a grey color eye shadow and make a V on the outer corner of your eyes and blend it inwards covering your crease line as well.
                                          

4.To warm up this look take a dark coral shade and blend it on your crease line.






5.Use a dark black eye shadow on the outer corner of your eyes to give it a smokey effect.





6.Apply a winged eye liner on your lashline.Here I am using Maybelline Hyper Matte Liquid liner and Hyper curl mascara by Maybelline.





7.Now apply the same silver chubby pencil on your lower waterline to open up your eyes.



8.Apply the same grey eye shadow on your lower lashline to smoke out the look.

9.Now curl your lashes and give it good coats of mascara on both of the lashlines.

10.Use the same silver eye shadow and place it on your browbone.




11.Coming up to face I used Ponds BB cream on my face and some concealer on my under eyes to highlight the eyes.



12.Then I applied some blush and highlighter on my face.I am using this beautiful highlighter brick by Wet n Wild.





13.For the lips I used a bright Fuschia shade to enhance the look.This is Maybelline Color Show 110 Fuschia Flaire.






And Yesss We are good to Rock New year's Eve party.Here is the Final LOOK







Products Used






I hope you people like mine version of  New Year Eve's Makeup.


HAPPY NEW YEAR guys!!!!!

See you in my next Post.

XOXO

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment