Thursday, May 5, 2016

Easy Red Ombre Lip Tutorial

Hey Girls,

Today I thought of sharing my favorite thing to do these days. I love mixing my lip colours to get that perfect intensity and shade.I am talking about the Ombre Lips which are a huge rage., this idea has sunk in my head and I have been wearing this look quite often.  So what is a ombre lip, in case few of you do not know. Ombre lip is a mix of two shades on the lip which create a gradient, the shades are light and deep to bring out the ombre. So lets get started.
Products you need

1.Red Lipstick

2.Dark Outline colour

3.Brown Lip Colour 

4. Concealer/Foundation 







Step 1

 Take a concealer and dab it all over the lips and even a little outwards. This will give a smooth canvas to the lips. Now take a brush and blend in the base product (concealer/compact) on the lips.



Step 2

Now apply your favorite red colour lipstick evenly on your lips.I am using Milani Cosmetics red colour in the shade 54 Red Label.







Step 3


Now apply dark lip liner to outline your lips and make it lil thick from the outer corners and blend it with a brush smoothly.I used Milani Easy liner for Lips in the shade Dark Coffee.


                               


Step 4

Time to apply a brown shade lip colour on outer corners to get an even look.Here I am using Wet & Wild Mega slicks Balm Stan in the shade 162 A (Truffle in Paradise).

                                 

Step 5

Again apply a lil more red colour on centre of your lips and blend all the dark colors from outer corners into the centre.



and you will get something like this.





Final Look- I am wearing a black dress and red ombre lips are going perfect with this.It has turned out into blood red and my lips are looking super plumped and fuller.

                    
                                            



Makeup Details- I am just wearing very light base using a BB Cream and some concealer on and of course my favorite signature winged eye liner.I wanted my lips to Pop out that's why a natural look.


                                


Lets Pout





I hope you people liked this new way of applying and mixing lip colors. This actually can change the whole look so worth giving it a try and do let me know how it turned out.

Till then

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment